“Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success;
Leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.”
– Stephen R. Covey
Frequently Asked Questions on Enterprise Development Grant:
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) is a single grant that integrates support for businesses in their growth and transformation. The EDG provides more complete help to companies who wish to upgrade, innovate, venture overseas, or are ready to embark on any combination of these strategies.
Companies keen to apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) should meet these criteria:
– Be registered and operating in Singapore
– Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
– Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) funds up to 70% of qualifying costs for SMEs, and up to 50% of qualifying costs for non-SMEs. Refer to the specific project categories for any other eligibility conditions.
Yes. You are required to work with management consultants that possess Enterprise Singapore-recognised certification.
BP Coach training offers:
– Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) application assistance
– Diagnosis and assessment of current leadership capabilities
– Leadership skills development
– Coaching and Mentoring of leaders
– Organizational culture assessment
– Development of performance management systems
– Talent Development program
– Learning and Development program